Tuesday, March 10, 2015


Hi!  I am Caroline Massey from Caroline C Massey Interiors in Mebane, North Carolina.  I have been married for seventeen years and have three grown step-sons, two daughters-in-law and a grandson.  I graduated in Interior Design at Randolph Community College in Asheboro, NC.  I already have a BA in Dance Education from Meredith College (Raleigh, NC).  After teaching dance in the public school system for five years I realized that was not the path for me.  I have always been interested in interior design and am overjoyed at the possibilities I have.  I have truly enjoyed everything I have learned in the interior design program at RCC. 
I also work as the bookkeeper at my family's business, King Tire Service of Mebane.   I am in the process of deciding how to fit my new interior design career with my commitment to this business and family.    


My style has always leaned towards a casual, comfortable and colorful design scheme.  I want to create rooms that will be livable and enjoyable at all times.  I am inspired by nature, especially the tropics and coastal environments.  I find these areas have the same vibe that I like to create and live in.  I try to use basic elements that will not go out of style quickly and enliven the room with colorful and fun accessories and art.  This way you can change the look quickly, easily and without a lot of cost.  This is the way everyone should live – with design as large as the grand Blue Sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment